For Faculty & Staff
Corporate Relations provides campus-wide assistance to faculty and staff who seek corporate support for activities such as research, curriculum development, program development, thought leadership or other collaborations. We:
- Facilitate introductions to corporate contacts and/or schedule meetings with decision-makers
- Organize campus site visits to introduce companies to your work
- Conceptualize and frame projects you seek support for
- Assist with proposal development and MOIs/endorsement letters
- Consult on business etiquette and how to approach corporate partners
To start the conversation, please contact our office today.
For materials from BU corporate events, best practice white papers, and more, visit our Sharepoint pages (you will need to log in).
To enhance BU faculty and staff communication and collaboration with companies, Corporate Relations has initiated the Greenhouse event series: a collaborative forum that encourages discussion about corporate partnerships, industry sponsored research, and industry/university relations at BU.
Greenhouse events happen several times a year.
Find out more and join the conversation by visiting the Greenhouse.