CC 101 students may sign up for any of the tours listed below, regardless of their seminar leader. To reserve a spot, call the Core office at 617-353-5404; email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information; or stop by CAS 119 to add your name to the appropriate sign-up sheet.
Fall 2014 faculty-lead MFA tours schedule:
- Thursday, Oct. 30 meet at MFA 4:45 PM – KLANCER & HERZOG
- Friday, Oct. 31 leaving Core office at 3:00 PM – HAMILL
- Friday, Oct. 31 meet at MFA at 4:30 PM – GAPOTCHENKO
- Sunday, November 2 meet at MFA 12:00 PM – GAPOTCHENKO
- Sunday, November 2 meet at MFA 2:00 PM – GAPOTCHENKO
- Wednesday, November 6 meet at MFA 6:00 PM – MICHAEL
- Thursday, Nov. 6 meet at Core office at 3:30 PM – NELSON
- Friday, Nov, 7 leaving Core office at 3:00 PM – HAMILL
- Friday, Nov, 7 leaving Core office at 4:00 PM – ESPOSITO
Each tour has room for 17 students. Tours which meet at the MFA BEFORE 4:30 are to use the Linde Family Entrance, on Museum Road on the Museum’s west side. Groups meeting at the MFA AFTER 4:30 are to use the State Street Entrance, on the north side of the building, facing the Fenway. Don’t forget your BU ID!
To download the Fall 2014 MFA tour packet in PDF form: << CLICK HERE >>
Visit the MFA webpage to see PDF maps of the gallery floorplans.