The handouts below were developed in response to questions asked frequently by students. PDFs will open in a new window.
- Core Course Descriptions
- Information for Undeclared Students
- Core Pre-registration Advising Worksheet
- Core Equivalencies
- For prospective students: The Core Brochure
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Core
- “Core and your Major” factsheets for students who have declared a a major in a CAS department, or in another school or college at BU
Students who would like information about topics not covered here are encouraged to contact the Core office staff.
For questions that specifically deal with College requirements and schedule planning, students can contact Mr. Chris McMullen at CAS Academic Advising, 100 Bay State Road. Students who would like to learn more about pre-law and pre-med tracks are asked to contact the staff at the Pre-Professional Advising Office.