As part of the Business & Economics Journalism program, students will learn how to merge strong writing skills with a superior understanding of economic issues, events and theory. Upon leaving the program, students will have the ability to analyze a business, understand the economy and capitalize on new knowledge of business to write with authority on a range of topics. For more reasons to study here, explore possible internships and the city at large.
What You’ll Do:
- Explain people, issues and events
- Offer clear and simple explanations of economics topics
- Earn the confidence and knowledge to interview business leaders
- Cover a business beat such as technology, fashion or the business of sports
- Dig up information about businesses – including information they prefer to hide
- Gain a good job writing about businesses and business topics