Recruit at COM
At the College of Communication (established in 1947), students gain a deep understanding of communication in its various forms, combined with a solid grounding in liberal arts. Students become proficient in writing, oral communication, visual literacy and digital media skills. The College combines academic rigor and professional “hands-on” skills in all areas of communication, including television, film, radio, public relations, advertising, journalism and communication theory. COM graduates have been recognized as some of the best in their respective fields, having won Pulitzer Prizes, Emmy Awards and Clio Awards to name a few. Among them are CEOs, Hollywood directors and screen writers, stars in television and radio, and White House staffers.
We look forward to working with your company to make Boston University’s College of Communication your number one recruitment choice.
- Company representatives select an available date for recruitment together with a member of the COM Career Services staff.
- Recruitment details and a job description are provided by the company representative via email.
- Upon receipt of the job description, we will gather resumes from qualified students and forward them to you.
- You will select candidates for interviews and return the interview list to us by email.
- We will schedule the interviews for you and send you a final schedule prior to your visit to the College of Communication.
COM CAREER SERVICES
640 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts 02215