How to Post Positions
To make the recruitment process easier for you, COM Career Services uses BU CareerLink, a web-based recruiting system.
BU CareerLink is an integrated system that services the entire undergraduate and graduate population of Boston University, as well as all Boston University alumni.
BU CareerLink Capabilities:
- Post internships and full time jobs
- Register for career fairs
- View resume books
- Track applicants
- Create a personal profile
- Integrate YouTube videos, Facebook profiles, and Twitter accounts
Using BU CareerLink
To sign up with BU CareerLink:
- Go to BU Career Link
- Click on the “register” button
- Complete and submit the registration form. Our office will review your registration within 48 hours. Once you are approved, you will receive an e-mail with your username and password.
- Once you log onto the system, you can fill out your profile and post your position
If you have any questions or concerns please call COM Career Services at (617) 353-3490.