- BU CareerLink is our online job and internship database
- Suggested Timetable for using COM Career Services during each year at BU
- FAQs about COM Career Services including where to begin and how to get an internship
- Cover Letter and Resume Samples are examples to help you put together your resume and cover letter
- Seminars are offered throughout the year on a variety of subjects including how to get an internship
- ADWeek Directory/PRWeek Directory/Hollywood Creative Directory: directories full of essential proprietary company information to assist with your job search. These directories can only be accessed in the COM Career Services office, room 112.
- Going Global 80,000 page database contains Country Career Guides, USA and Canadian City Career Guides, corporate profiles, 600,000 worldwide job and internship openings and a proprietary collection of H1B visa employer listings. Going Global can be accessed through BU CareerLink Central Career Services site.
- Learn why networking is helpful and get tips on developing and maintaining a network of peers and associates starting as a student and continuing throughout your career.