Tagged: CMD symposium
Thanks to all who attended the 16th Annual CMD Symposium on June 23! Attendees were treated to fantastic talks from Professors Dirk Trauner, Ben List, Frances Arnold and Robert Langer, followed by a poster session highlighting new research from our students and postdocs.
Special thanks to Center Administrator Lisa Holik for a great job organizing this event, our friends at BUnano for help with setup and Prof. Aaron Beeler for organizing the poster session.
Thanks also to our generous sponsors listed below, without whom this event would not be possible:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- BU Translational Research in Biomaterials Training Grant
- Eisai Research Institute
- Interchim Inc.
- Paraza Pharmaceuticals
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Strem Chemicals, Inc.
Check back in the future for news on our next CMD Symposium.
Speakers Announced – 2017 BU-CMD Symposium “Molecular Discovery: From Chemical Synthesis to Biological Applications”
The biennial BU-CMD Symposium “Molecular Discovery: From Chemical Synthesis to Biological Applications” will be held on June 23, 2017.
We are pleased to welcome the following speakers to the 2017 BU-CMD symposium:
- Professor Robert Langer (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Professor Frances H. Arnold (California Institute of Technology)
- Professor Benjamin List (Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung)
- Professor Dirk Trauner (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München)
Please register at Eventbrite if you plan to attend – registration is free.