Please enjoy this self-service and on-demand instructional material. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact our group to set up individual training or to ask a question by calling 617-353-3227, sending email to email@example.com or completing our request form.
- Using the Sharp Aquos Interactive Display (SED) – A general overview of the usage and function of the Sharp Aquos Interactive Display monitors located in some SED classrooms.
- Laptop Projection – A general overview on connecting your PC or Mac laptop to technology in the classroom. While this video was recorded using a PC with Windows 7, you will find these steps useful regardless of platform or operating system.
- MacBook Video Projection
- Introduction to VGA & HDMI
- Media Control Panel Introduction – A basic introduction for the different classroom Media Control Panels in use in our supported classrooms.
- Using the Document Camera/Visualizer – A general overview of the usage and function of the Wolfvision document camera technology available in some supported classrooms.
- Using the SmartPodium Annotation Monitor – A general overview of the usage and function of the SmartPodium annotation technology available in some supported classrooms.
- PC & MAC Projection – A general PDF guide to projecting from your PC or Mac.
- Mac Adapter Reference Sheet – Please be sure to visit Apple’s Cable & Adapter Chooser webpage to assist you in selecting the appropriate adapter for use in your classroom.