Index of Interviews
"I hate interviews and do not regard them as a sensible form of activity or a means of enlightenment." -- E.B. White in a letter to David Dodd, as reported by White's granddauther and executor Martha White in an an essay published in Berfois magazine.
Clarion, too, dislikes it -- that is, the preening and flattery which so often form the main body of magazine interviews. We hope we do alright by our own, in which our contributors engage with authors to gain insight into their aesthetic preferences and writing processes.
- Sto Austin interviews R.A. Salvatore in Issue 15 (2011)
- Anne Whiting interviews James Stotts in Issue 15 (2011)
- Sandy SooHoo interviews Thomas Simmons in Issue 15 (2011)
- Monica Gribouski interviews Ben Mazer in Issue 14 (2010)
- Sophie Buonomo interviews Janaka Stucky in Issue 14 (2010)
Exemplary Interviews in Other Publications