Welcome to the Child Language Lab at Boston University!
We are a research center studying language and cognitive development in young children, from infancy through school age. We are interested in questions like:
- How do children discover the meanings of words?
- How does the way in which we talk to our children affect the way they learn?
- How well do children remember recently-learned words?
- How does sleep affect language learning?
- How does language learning differ in children acquiring languages other than English?
- How do children with Autism Spectrum Disorders learn new words?
Child Language Lab
Dept. of Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences
College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College
635 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Find us on Facebook: Boston University Child Language Lab