Chemistry Training Workshops
Training workshops are generally scheduled in the fall to appeal to new graduate students and undergraduate researchers.
CIC Workshop Series
- Mass Spectrometry and Chromatography Basics (Norman Lee)
- X-Ray Crystallography Basics (Jeff Bacon)
- Crystal Growth Techniques and More (Jeff Bacon)
- NMR Basics and Processing Softwares (Paul Ralifo)
- Introduction to Mass Spectrometry (Norman Lee)
Material from Past Presentations
|Fri Oct 19 2012||Computational Chemistry Series
Introduction to KNIME (Paul Sanschagrin)
Demo Workflows and Data files (Note, you will have to configure the read and write nodes to point to the correct input and output files.)
|Mon Nov 22 2010||Computational Chemistry Series
Macromolecular Docking (Paul Sanschagrin)
Future Topics May Include
- Introduction to Linux, including basics of shell scripting and compiling
- Molecular Dynamics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Molecular Visualization Software
These will be announced as they are scheduled.
If you have any suggestions or comments, please contact James McNeely.