- Dr. Sean Elliott Receives 4 Year National Institute of Health Grant to study “Structure, Function and Diversity in the Bacterial Cytochrome c Peroxidase Family”
- Professors Snyder and Abrams collaborate with colleagues in Biology and Neuroscience to create novel, interdisciplinary courses: Integrated Science Experience 1 & 2
- Dr. Arturo Vegas Highlighted in BU Today
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) has named Professor Catherine Costello a 2016 AAAS Fellow for her distinguished contributions to mass spectrometry.
- Dr. Arturo Vegas Presents Research to Congressional Biomedical Research Caucus