All Topics (August 17 through October 31)
There are no events in All Topics during the specified time period.
- Monday, April 2312:15 PM Monday Meditation
- Monday, April 235:30 PM Night Prayer
- Monday, April 236:00 PM Monday Community Dinner
- Tuesday, April 243:00 PM Create Space
- Tuesday, April 246:00 PM Global Dinner Club
- Thursday, April 265:00 PM Mind, Body, and Spirit Yoga
- Friday, April 277:30 PM Inner Strength Gospel Choir Concert
- Saturday, April 288:00 PM BERNSTEIN Chichester Psalms & BACH Lobe den Herrn, meine Seele, BWV 69a
- Sunday, April 299:45 AM Morning Study Group
- Sunday, April 2910:35 AM Take Note
- On Love and Sheep, April 22, 2018 April 22, 2018Jessica Chika, University Chaplain for International Students, preaches a sermon entitled "On Love and Sheep". The Inner Strength Gospel Choir sings "I'm happy with Jesus alone" by Herbert S. Jones and "Oh, Happy Day" arranged by Edwin R. Hawkins. The Marsh Chapel Choir sings service music and hymns throughout the service.Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill
- The Bach Experience, April 15, 2018 April 15, 2018The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill and Dr. Scott Allen Jarrett preach a sermon entitled "The Bach Experience". The Marsh Chapel Choir sings a cantata entitled "Lobe den Herrn, meine Seele, BMV 69a" by J.S. Bach along with service music and hymns.Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill, and Dr. Scott Allen Jarrett, Director of Music.
- Special Guest: Deval Patrick, April 8, 2018 April 8, 2018The Governor of Massachusetts (2007-2015), Deval L. Patrick joins the service to preach a sermon. The Marsh Chapel Choir sings "The Lily of the Valley" arranged by Wendell Whalum and "How can I keep from singing?" by Ronald Staheli along with service music and hymns.Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill, Dean.