April 14th, 2013
HANDEL Messiah, HWV 56
Saturday, April 20, 2013; 7:30 p.m.
Marsh Chapel Choir and Collegium
Admission: $10; no charge with any valid student ID
|Sign Up for Our E-Newsletter: Common Ground|
- Thursday, April 2612:20 AM Common Ground Communion
- Thursday, April 2612:00 PM Silence Practice
- Thursday, April 265:00 PM Mind, Body, and Spirit Yoga
- Friday, April 277:30 PM Inner Strength Gospel Choir Concert
- Saturday, April 288:00 PM BERNSTEIN Chichester Psalms & BACH Lobe den Herrn, meine Seele, BWV 69a
- Sunday, April 299:45 AM Morning Study Group
- Sunday, April 2910:35 AM Take Note
- Sunday, April 2911:00 AM Sunday Interdenominational Worship Service
- Sunday, April 2912:00 PM Marsh Chapel Coffee Hour
- Sunday, April 2912:30 PM Bible Study
- On Love and Sheep, April 22, 2018 April 22, 2018Jessica Chika, University Chaplain for International Students, preaches a sermon entitled "On Love and Sheep". The Inner Strength Gospel Choir sings "I'm happy with Jesus alone" by Herbert S. Jones and "Oh, Happy Day" arranged by Edwin R. Hawkins. The Marsh Chapel Choir sings service music and hymns throughout the service.Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill
- The Bach Experience, April 15, 2018 April 15, 2018The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill and Dr. Scott Allen Jarrett preach a sermon entitled "The Bach Experience". The Marsh Chapel Choir sings a cantata entitled "Lobe den Herrn, meine Seele, BMV 69a" by J.S. Bach along with service music and hymns.Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill, and Dr. Scott Allen Jarrett, Director of Music.
- Special Guest: Deval Patrick, April 8, 2018 April 8, 2018The Governor of Massachusetts (2007-2015), Deval L. Patrick joins the service to preach a sermon. The Marsh Chapel Choir sings "The Lily of the Valley" arranged by Wendell Whalum and "How can I keep from singing?" by Ronald Staheli along with service music and hymns.Marsh Chapel, Boston University. The Rev. Dr. Robert Allan Hill, Dean.