Friends of BU Hockey
The Friends of BU Hockey is a group dedicated to providing fundraising and volunteer opportunities to engage former student-athletes, parents, alumni, and fans to benefit the Boston University Men’s Hockey program.
At BU, we expect to win every year. Each time I take the ice, I think about how very blessed we are to have alumni and fans that care so much about our program and our success. Playing hockey at BU is a privilege that feels almost too good to be true. Each time we take the ice, we try to give back to our fans by giving our best effort.
— Chris Connolly (MET’12), Former Captain, Men’s Ice Hockey
Ronald R. Dion Scholarship Recipient
Make a difference.
Give today to support the student-athletes, facilities, staff, and programs that make Boston University Men’s Hockey great.
Ways to give:
- Gifts of Securities/Appreciated Stock: Donating appreciated securities, including stocks or bonds, is an easy and tax-effective way to make a gift
- Cash: One-time gift or monthly installments via credit card online.
- Corporate Matching Gifts: Double or triple the impact of your gift by utilizing your company’s matching gift program.
Contributions of $3,000+ and $7,500+ include special benefits as part of the Coach’s Cabinet. All gifts made in support of BU Hockey are 100% tax-deductible.
Contact the Terrier Athletics Fund at (617)353-3008 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
This exclusive group, comprised of donors who contribute $3,000 or more annually to BU Men’s Hockey, will have access to special events, communications, and interactions with players and coaches throughout the season.
- game strategy and film sessions
- permissible recruiting information
- inside access to coaches and players
- in-season conference calls
Those who give at the VIP level of $7,500 or more will receive two seats on the bench during pre-game warm-ups, access to the tunnel prior to one (1) game during the season, and two complimentary Beanpot first-round tickets v. Boston College.
“I hope that you will consider this unique opportunity to support our student-athletes, our tradition of excellence, and the legacy of BU Men’s Ice Hockey.” —David Quinn, Head Coach, Men’s Ice Hockey
For more information, or to join the Cabinet, please contact Kyle Shawgo by phone at 617-358-3736 or by email.