Robert Schoch – Forgotten Civilization: The Role of Solar Outbursts in our Past and Future

in Spotlight
October 14th, 2012

robertschochheadshotharanturkeyRobert Schoch, Associate Professor of Natural Sciences, has a new book out..

FORGOTTEN CIVILIZATION: THE ROLE OF SOLAR OUTBURSTS IN OUR PAST AND FUTURE

Building upon his revolutionary theory that the Sphinx dates back much further than 2500 BCE, geologist Robert Schoch discusses evidence from both Egypt and Turkey (the site of Göbekli Tepe) for advanced civilizations thousands of years earlier than previously believed, as well as the catastrophes that destroyed them nearly 12,000 years ago.

Forgotten Civilization:

Forgotten Civilization: The Role of Solar Outbursts in Our Past and Future is my latest book published by Inner Traditions. In it I briefly recap my two decades of work on the Great Sphinx of Egypt, but more importantly I present my latest research centered on the magnificent Göbekli Tepe complex in Turkey, which confirms my thesis that ancient civilization goes back thousands of years earlier than mainstream historians generally care to acknowledge. Also presented is a new discovery: a reinterpretation of the mysterious rongorongo texts of Easter Island, as the glyphs connect to the work of a prominent plasma physicist. I discuss how solar outbursts and plasma discharges brought about the rapid end of the last ice age and the demise of the early civilizations of that remote period. Also presented is some spectacular cutting-edge science that sheds hopeful light on our future. The book is now available for order on Barnes & Noble and Amazon, as well as other sites!

______________

Also, listen to an interview with Prof. Schoch -

8th Annual 2012 CPAK Conference
KMIR-TV
This year presenter Dr. Robert Schoch, a Yale graduate and Geologist at Boston University, released his latest findings on Gobekli Tepe in Turkey and found