WHICH ELECTIVE? WHAT MAJOR? EXPLORE!
Gather information about the various academic programs/majors and the elective you will take next semester. Below are valuable resources for you to explore!
- Information Sessions (Listed above.)
- CGS Fact Sheets: (Available in CGS Student Services, Room 211 & www.bu.edu/cgs/students/factsheets.) Describe the academic requirements for different majors.
- Schedule a mandatory registration meeting with your advisor: Make an appointment in CGS Student Services, Room 211.
- Undergraduate Bulletin: (www.bu.edu/academics) Describes program and course offerings in all schools and colleges at BU.
- School/College Websites: www.bu.edu/cas, www.bu.edu/com, etc.
- Career/Internship Information: (www.bu.edu/careers) Make an appointment at the Center for Career Development, 100 Bay State Rd, 6th Floor, 617-353-3590.
- School/College Representative: (Listed below.) AFTER meeting with your CGS advisor, make an appointment with an academic representative from the other schools and colleges.
PEOPLE TO SPEAK WITH FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- College of Arts and Sciences (100 Bay State Rd, Room 401):
Kerry Buglio, 617-353-2400, firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Communication (640 Comm Ave, Room 123):
Ryan Thurston, 617-353-3471, email@example.com
- College of Engineering (44 Cummington St, Room 107):
Ruthie Jean, 617-353-4681, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metropolitan College (755 Comm Ave, Room 102):
Open advising, 617-353-2980
- PreLaw Program (725 Comm Ave, Room B-2):
Rita Callahan, 617-353-4867, email@example.com
- PreMedical/Health Sciences (725 Comm Ave, Room B-2):
Open advising, 353-2435
- Sargent College (635 Comm Ave, Room 204):
Heather Nicholson, 617-353-7475, firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Education (2 Silber Way, Room 243):
Jacqueline Boyle, 617-353-3177, email@example.com
- School of Hospitality Administration (928 Comm Ave, Room 307):
Abby Raspallo, 617-353-0930, firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Management (595 Comm Ave Room 102):
Sally Ward, 617-353-2650, email@example.com