Do you want a workstudy job at CGS?
This is a great opportunity to do an interesting and important workstudy job conveniently located in the CGS building and arranged around your schedule.
Applications are being accepted immediately.
…Contact Naomi Lomba-Gomes at email@example.com.
Classroom support technician–
The Classroom Support Technician is responsible for delivering, setting up and retrieving equipment such as laptops, DVD/VCR players, and audio systems used in CGS classrooms and lecture halls. This critical position focuses on direct support of faculty use of technology in their teaching. The position requires interaction with faculty as they get ready to conduct their classes, because most professors use technology frequently. (You must have a workstudy grant to qualify for this position.)
Other duties may include:
- assist students with materials on reserve in the Katzenberg Center;
- maintain reserve-area shelves and magazine/periodical table,
- assist with the Xerox machine and printer (load paper, remove print jobs),
- weekly movement of recycling bins.
- occasional pick up/delivery of films at Krasker Film Library (Mugar Library)
Complete and thorough training will be provided.
Attention-to-detail and follow-through are essential in this position; and the classroom support technician should be someone who is punctual and responsible.
No prior experience necessary, but familiarity with equipment and / or willingness to learn would be helpful.