Clinical Associate Professor, Global Health
Harvard School of Public Health, MPH
London Hospital Medical College, MBBS
- Office: Crosstown Center, CT369
- Phone: 617-414-1266
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AIDSTAR-One: AIDS Support and Technical Resources for Prevention, Care, and Treatment
- Analysis of the Committed Communities Development Trust’s Residential Care for Children Affected by HIV/AIDS (including the Children of Sex Workers)
- Analyzing the Organizational Development of 3 NGOs Providing Care to OVC
- Assessing the Karnataka Cash Transfer Program
- Baseline Evaluation of USAID/Pact Program for Highly Vulnerable Children: Yekokeb Berhan
- Children Affected by AIDS – Organizational Network Analysis
- Costing of Household Economic Strengthening Interventions for OVC
- DELIVER I and II
- Disclosure of HIV Status to Children: Global Lessons and India Practice
- Dissemination Meeting & Capacity Building Workshop
- Effectiveness of an Integrated Care Model in Drop-in Centers in Maharashtra
- Evaluating Education Support for Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Uganda and Tanzania
- Evaluating the Capacity of Civil Society Organizations to Improve the Health of OVC in Ethiopia
- External Evaluation of the Roll Back Malaria (RBM) Partnership
- Measuring the Impact of Household Economic Strengthening Interventions for OVC
- Orphans and Vulnerable Children Research in India
- Orphans and Vulnerable Children-Comprehensive Action Research (OVC-CARE) Program
- Project SEARCH (Supporting Evaluation and Research to Combat HIV/AIDS)
Global Journal of Medicine and Public Health. 2014 Jul; 3(3):1-10.
Gender analysis of educational support programs for OVC in Uganda and Tanzania: are they helping girls in secondary school?
Vulnerable Children and Youth Studies: An International Interdisciplinary Journal for Research, Policy and Care. 2013 Nov;.
ISRN Public Health. 2013 Nov; 2013.
Exploring impacts of multi-year, community-based care programs for orphans and vulnerable children: A case study from Kenya
AIDS Care: Psychological and Socio-medical Aspects of AIDS/HIV. 2013 Jun; 25(Supplement 1):40-45.
Evaluation of USAID/PACT Program For Highly Vulnerable Children: Yekokeb Berhan Baseline Findings: Final Report
Washington, DC: USAID Project SEARCH; 2013 May.
ISRN Public Health. 2013 Jan; 2013:1-9.
Washington, DC: USAID Project SEARCH; 2012 Nov.
PEPFAR’s Support For Orphans And Vulnerable Children: Some Beneficial Effects, But Too Little Data, And Programs Spread Thin
Health Affairs. 2012 Jul; 31(7):1508-1518.
New Delhi, India: USAID; 2012 Jan.
Evaluating The Effectiveness of Educational Block Grants To Orphans And Vulnerable Children (Final Report)
Washington, DC: USAID; 2011 Sep.
Trop Med Int Health. 2009 Nov; 15(1):148-9.
Lancet. 2009 Jul; 374(9688):433-5.
Decentralizing the Management of Health and Family Planning Programs. Kolehmainen-Aitken R-L., Newbrander W.. Newton, MA: Management Sciences for Health; 1997.
Health Policy Plan. 1995 Nov; 10(4):415-22.
Health Policy and Planning. 1993 Sep; 8(3):232-239.
Treatment Patterns and their Relation to the Diagnosis of Chagas Disease in Patients with Heart Failure, 2001-2011: Bogotá, Colombia
Global Journal of Medicine and Public Health. 2(1):1-9.