North American students wanting to study at the Ecumenical Institute at Bossey, Switzerland, may apply for the Eugene Carson Blake Scholarship. The scholarship covers the costs of attendance. It does not cover travel expenses or personal spending.
Priority will be given to students under 40 who have at least an undergraduate degree in theology or two years of a Master of Divinity/Theology.
For more information contact Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet the 2016-2017 recipients of the Eugene Carson Blake Scholarship
- Learn more about the Ecumenical Institute and download the application
- Read a reflection on the Bossey experience by Bossey graduate Sabrina Slater
- More about the ministry of Eugene Carson Blake at the Presbyterian Historical Society
- Learn about the history of the Scholarship