Before you continue…
All students enrolled in a BUTI program must complete their required forms. This includes the Acceptance Confirmation Form (with deposit), Chamber Music Repertoire Form (if applicable to your enrolled program), and Student Life Forms (submitted electronically and by hard copy with necessary signatures).
If you have any questions about these forms, please contact the BUTI offices as soon as possible.
Hometown News — Student Questionnaire
Boston University’s Office of Media Relations would like to let your family and friends back home know about your participation in BUTI by sending a news release to your local paper(s). This is an optional form, but all completed forms should be returned by Friday, June 6, 2014.
- Download the Hometown News — Student Questionnaire
All welcome letters are available below! A few programs contain the welcome letter AND an additional attachment. Please download all items specific to your program. If you are enrolled in more than one program, be sure to review each welcome letter and all additional attachments (if applicable).
- Flute Workshop
- Oboe Workshop
- Clarinet Workshop
- Bassoon Workshop — 1 additional attachment — Excerpts for Download
- Saxophone Workshop
- Horn Workshop — 1 additional attachment — Repertoire for Study
- Trumpet Workshop
- Trombone Workshop
- Tuba and Euphonium Workshop
- Percussion Workshop — 1 additional attachment — Mock Audition
- String Quartet Workshop — 1 additional attachment — Full Scores for First Week
- Double Bass Workshop — 1 additional attachment — Excerpts for Download
- Young Artists Orchestra — 1 additional attachment — Equipment Checklist for Percussionists
- Young Artists Vocal Program
- Young Artists Wind Ensemble — 1 additional attachment — Equipment Checklist for Percussionists
- Young Artists Piano Program
- Young Artists Composition Program
- Young Artists Harp Program