The BUTI experience is sometimes best expressed through various mediums. A selection of these multimedia articles and presentations are available below.
- September 14, 2009 – Boston Symphony Orchestra – Opening Night at Symphony: John Williams, “On Willows and Birches“, written for Ann Hobson Pilot, Director of the Young Artists Harp Seminar
- July 23, 2009 – BU Today – Music’s Magnetic Pull
- October 3, 2008 – WGBH – Classical Connections, Yoga for Musicians
- September 19, 2008 – WGBH – Classical Connections, BUTI World Premiere
- August 10, 2007 – BU Today – Maestros-in-Training
BUTI produces its own newsletters that focus on students, faculty, staff, and alumni, as well as program highlights and special events. These newsletters are archived in their own BUTI Newsletter section.
Be sure to visit us on facebook®! If you have a facebook® account, join The Official Boston University Tanglewood Institute Group to network with your fellow alumni, receive announcements, enjoy sound clips of BUTI performances, and more! If you don’t have a facebook® account, visit www.facebook.com and sign up today.