Graduate Student Housing
Boston University currently has available for immediate occupancy a variety of on-campus apartments for full- and part-time Boston University graduate students at various price ranges, unit sizes, and amenities.
Offered through the Boston University Rental Property Management located on-campus at 19 Deerfield Street, our current selection of apartments provide our graduate student residents with:
- Convenience: On-campus apartments that are directly adjacent to university facilities, services, and amenities
- Reliability and Response: Professional, 24-7, on-site property management
- Accommodations: From studios to one- to two-bedroom units that meet a variety of budget and space needs at locations from Bay State Road and South Campus to 580 Commonwealth Avenue
- Dining, Entertainment, and Retail: A wide variety of dining, entertainment, and retail options mostly within walking distance of Kenmore Square, Commonwealth Avenue, Audubon Circle, and the Fenway area
- Transportation: Direct access to public and commuter rail transit
- Safety and Security: BUPD coverage throughout the campus
- Recreation: Proximity to the University’ s state-of-the-art Fitness and Recreation Center and the banks of the Charles River
For more information please visit the Rental Property Management website at www.bu.edu/orpm or call us at 617-353-4101 to arrange a showing at your convenience.