Faculty and Guest Artists
Above: Stage director David Gately teaches a master class at the Opera Institute.
At the core of the Professional Curriculum Model of operatic training are faculty and professional guest artists who are a critical part of the program. Guest artists have included composers, stage directors, master teachers, clinicians in business strategies, stage managers, artist managers, coaches, conductors, and general directors of opera companies. All members of the Opera Institute as well as voice majors who study in the Opera Programs are invited to experience these special guests.
- William Lumpkin | Artistic Director of Opera Institute and Opera Programs; Associate Professor of Music, Coach and Conductor
- Oshin Gregorian | Managing Director, Opera Institute and Opera Programs
- Matthew Larson | Lecturer
- Jim Petosa | Director, School of Theatre and Professor (Directing and Dramatic Criticism)
- Betsy Polatin | Master Lecturer (Alexander Technique)
- Laura Raffo | Lecturer
- Jeffrey Stevens | Lecturer
- Melinda Sullivan | Movement for Singers
- Allison Voth | Associate Professor and Principal Coach
Upcoming Guest Artists
Recent Guest Artists
|Fredierica von Stade|