Life at BU
School of Music students spend many hours each day in classes, rehearsals, lectures, performances, and master classes. Outside of the College of Fine Arts, both Boston University and the city of Boston offer so many opportunities to explore, socialize, learn, engage, and relax. In addition to its vast array of historic, artistic, and cultural offerings, Boston boasts a wealth of some of the finest performing arts groups in the world. Students are highly encouraged to explore the city to take advantage of the opportunities and events available through Boston University and through what is collectively offered in the greater metropolitan Boston area.
Here is a short sampling of what happens right on BU’s campus:
- Everything you need to know about Student Life.
- See what some students and faculty are doing at BU on the BU Admissions page.
- Get active with Fit Rec! Visit the Fit Rec website to learn more about the facilities and about club and intramural sports, as well as recreational classes offered.
- BU Today is a great source for campus and city-wide news and entertainment.
- The Student Activities Office is home to all of the student organizations on campus.
- BU’s Agganis Arena hosts the BU Men’s Hockey team and other exciting events.
- Read about the diverse interests of BU students.
When all that’s not enough, the city of Boston offers so much more. For a great list of links to the city’s cultural, historic, and musical offerings, visit Why We Love Boston.