Recording Submission Deadlines
- Prescreening for all applicants: December 1
- Final Audition Recordings
- All recordings should be in video format.
- Recordings must be submitted online through our DecisionDesk portal. Physical CD’s, DVD’s, and tapes will not be accepted. Emailed files and YouTube links are not acceptable.
- Recordings should be made no earlier than six months prior to the application deadline.
- Recordings will be evaluated by the same faculty who hear auditions in Boston.
- Repertory guidelines for final audition video recordings are the same as for prescreening recordings and live auditions.
- Artist Diploma, Opera Institute and Conducting applicants who pass prescreening must audition in Boston.
- Collaborative Piano applicants must audition in Boston.
Please submit your final audition video recording online through our DecisionDesk portal.
The fee for submitting your audition materials to DecisionDesk is $20 per applicant, but you save the cost of creating a physical recording or portfolio and overnighting it through the mail. For technical support with your DecisionDesk submission, please visit http://www.support.decisiondesk.com or contact email@example.com.