Student Support Services
Boston University is committed to providing exceptional resources for its students. Whether it’s career counseling or confidential medical advice, service professionals are available to make your educational experience a positive one.
If you have concerns or questions in areas other than the ones listed below, please see your school office or the Director of Student Services.
Health and Safety
- Student Health Services
- Behavioral Medicine (Mental Health)
- Sexual Assault Response & Prevention Center (SARP)
- Center for Gender, Sexuality & Activism
- Disability Services
Academic Concerns, Tutoring, and Guidance
- Educational Resource Center
- University Service Center
- University Chaplain, Br. Lawrence A. Whitney, LC+
Brother Larry is a great person to talk to about anything, not just religion. Do yourself a favor and go meet him!
- Center for Career Development