Annual Fund Leadership Giving Society
The College of Fine Arts is proud to honor the distinguished group of contributors who, year after year, help the University to prepare young artists for success. Membership in the Giving Societies recognizes donations made to any of CFA’s general funds or to one of the funds in the Parents Program. As a member of a Society, you will be part of a vital support system for BU’s pursuit of excellence. Through your vision and generosity, you will be an inspiration to others. We hope you will consider joining us at one of the following levels.
College of Fine Arts AFLGS Member Benefits
- $1,000 Patron:
- Recognition in the CFA newsletter ESPRIT, the all-University donor list in Advancement, and on the CFA website
- Special invitations to local and national College of Fine Arts events
- Exclusive updates from the Dean of the College
- $2,500 Benefactor:
- All benefits of membership as a Patron
- Personal recognition from the Dean
- $5,000 Visionary:
- All benefits of membership as a Benefactor
- Invitation to have lunch with the Dean and faculty
- An invitation to, and recognition at, the CFA Alumni Awards Ceremony
- $10,000 President’s Associates, $25,000 President’s Circle:
- Members of the President’s Associates and the President’s Circle enjoy the privilege of a special relationship with the University’s leadership. In addition to the benefits offered in the school or college giving societies, members at these levels will also receive periodic updates from the President, special recognition in the annual publication of the all-University donor list in Advancement
- Exclusive invitations to join fellow members at special evenings hosted by the President.
Find out more about all of BU’s Giving Societies through the Annual Giving Office. For more information about CFA’s annual giving program and the Leadership Giving Society, please contact our Assistant Director of Annual Giving, Lyndsay Monstur .