The Graphic Design program at BU takes a studio-driven approach to design thinking and visual communication. With an emphasis on process and critical design thinking, the program sets itself apart as a maker-based design department set within an art school. The esteemed design faculty work closely with students to develop their technical and conceptual skills, challenging them to think creatively and strategically and placing them at the forefront of entrepreneurial thinking in the business world.
Making Room for the Future
Due to upcoming building renovations and the introduction of brand-new facilities, the Graphic Design MFA program is increasing its enrollment. For more information on how to apply, visit the Graduate Admissions page below.
- Bryce Ambo | Assistant Professor of Art
- Dae In Chung | Lecturer in Art
- Kristen Coogan | Assistant Professor of Art
- Jon Craine | Lecturer in Art
- Derek Cuneo | Lecturer in Art
- Laura Grey | Assistant Professor of Art
- Zak Jensen | Lecturer in Art
- Yael Ort-Dinoor | Lecturer in Art
- Alston Purvis | Professor of Art
- Nicholas Rock | Assistant Professor of Art
- Jessie Rubinstein | Lecturer in Art