On Wednesday, October 19th, CELOP hosted its tenth College and University Fair.
Boston University offers one of the healthiest and finest dining programs in the country. BU gives you a variety of dining choices every day, all over campus:
- 4 residence dining rooms, including kosher dining
- 24 retail outlets including 3 Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, Subway, and a grocery store
- The Union Court with 11 different restaurant stations
- A Halal Meal program offering certified Halal meals
- “Rize”, serving made to order smoothies, coffees and handmade desserts
- “Late Night Kitchen”, serving comforts foods and open late
CELOP students have several dining plans they can choose from. If you live in an on-campus in a dormitory-style residence, you are required to have a dining plan. You will find a large variety of food choices, including meals suited to vegetarians and others with special dietary requirements.