For step-by-step instructions with screenshots, please click on “New Students – Click Here for Application Instructions” on this page: http://www.bu.edu/celop/admissions/apply-now/.
Step 1. Create Your BU Web Account
- Go to the Application Page, click “Create Account”, and follow the instructions. Be sure to remember your BUID number, and your password. If you already have a BUID, do NOT create a new one.
Step 2. Login to Application Homepage
- Return to the Application Page and click on “Login to Application Homepage”. IMPORTANT: if you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Login or Password” and follow the instructions. DO NOT create a new Web Account. Email email@example.com if you need assistance.
Step 3. Start a New Application
- Select Summer 2 to start a new application
- On the Program Information page, you must enter the Group Code for this program: HSD19
- On the Upload Supporting Documents page: Upload a copy of your passport as well as your Financial / Bank Statement (we do not require the original document). Refer to “Program Fees” on this page for the required amount. You must also complete an Affidavit of Support if the Bank Statement is not in your name.
Step 4. Pay Application Fee & Submit
- Go to the Pay Application Fee & Submit page.
If you see any red Xs, return to the appropriate page, and fix the problem until you see all green check marks. Once you see all green check marks. Click on “Pay Application Fee & Submit”, and follow the instructions to pay the application fee.