NEW STUDENTS CHECK-IN DAY - EN050, EN020, EN045 (SUMMER)
- 9:00 am on Wednesday, May 21, 2014
- 3:30 pm on Wednesday, May 21, 2014
- 890 Commonwealth Avenue, 2nd floor
EN050 - 12 week program
EN020 - 12 week program
EN045 - 6 week program
During Check-In Day, you will receive a test ticket for the English Placement Exam, information about classes and Student Life and orientation activities.
Remember, you must bring the following documents when you check-in:
2. F1 Student Visa and I-94 arrival card or CBP (US Customs & Border Protection) printout
3. I-20 form issued by CELOP
4. Proof of payment
5. Local address in Boston (dorm, apartment or hotel and local phone number)
Reminders: Make sure to submit your completed Immunization & Physical Form to Student Health Services before you arrive to CELOP. The Fax number is 617-353-3557 or 617-353-7224. DO NOT send it to CELOP.