The Center for English Language and Orientation Programs (CELOP) has been a...
Spring 2014 Check-In for New Students
- 9:00 am on Wednesday, January 15, 2014
- 3:00 pm on Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Remember, you must bring the following document when you check-in:
1. Passport with F1 Student Visa and I-94 arrival card or CBP (US Customs & Border Protection) printout
2. I-20 form issued by CELOP
3. Local address in Boston (dorm, apartment or hotel and local phone number)
4. Proof of payment
Health and Immunization Form: Make sure to submit the complete Health and Immunization Form to Student Health Services before you arrive to CELOP. The Fax number is 617-353-3557 or 617-353-7224. DO NOT send it to CELOP.
Medical insurance: All Boston University and CELOP students are automatically enrolled in the BU Student Basic Plan. If you have a comparable level of insurance coverage, complete the medical insurance waiver and submit it BU Student Accounting Services by January 31, 2014. The Fax number is 617-353-3313. DO NOT send it to CELOP.