We are accepting applications for the Fall & Spring Semesters.
Thank you for your interest in applying to CELOP!
Now that you are ready to apply, we are here to help you. Please make sure that you meet all of our eligibility requirements. To study in our standard, 12-week programs, student must:
- Be at least 17 years old.
- Be a graduate of high school/secondary school.
- Be able to speak, understand, write, and read simple English sentences.
- Have available funds to pay all program dates and fees.
Students accepted to a program will receive the following documents:
- A letter of acceptance
- I-20 Certificate for the F-1 Visa application
- Immunization and Physical form
- Residence License Agreement (for students who request on-campus housing)