We are accepting applications for the Summer & Fall Semesters.
Thank you for your interest in applying to CELOP!
Now that you are ready to apply, we are here to help you. Please make sure that you meet all of our eligibility requirements. To study at CELOP, you must:
- Be at least 17 years old.
- Be a graduate of high school/secondary school.
- Be able to speak, understand, write, and read simple English sentences.
- Have enough money to pay for your tuition and all other fees.
- Please review our program Dates and Fees before applying.
If you are accepted to CELOP, you will receive:
- I-20 Certificate for the F-1 Visa application
- Letter of Acceptance
- Information about Check-In and orientation
- Immunization and Physical form
- Residence License Agreement, for students who request on-campus housing
If you have any questions about applying to CELOP, or our online application, please contact us.