1. What is your name? My name is Phung Luu. 2. Where are you...
EducationUSA Academy Scholarship
- One (1) full tuition scholarship
- One (1) half tuition scholarship
- Multiple partial tuition scholarships
To be considered for a scholarship award, submit an essay answering the following question:
- Tell us why you think you should receive a scholarship to attend the program. What positive impact do you imagine you might have as result of participating in the program?
All essay submissions must meet the following requirements:
- All essays must be your original work
- 250 to 400 words
- Microsoft Word document with 12-point font, double-spaced
Instructions to Submit
In order to be considered for a scholarship award, you will need to complete an online application for the EducationUSA Academy program. Please follow the application instructions in our Application Guide. In the “Upload Documents” section of the online application, please upload your scholarship application essay. Please note, this essay must be submitted in addition to the online application’s personal statement.
To be considered for a scholarship award, you must submit a completed application including both the personal statement and scholarship essay by Sunday, April 19th at 23:59 ET. Submissions received after this time will not be considered.
Awardees will be notified by email on or before Friday, May 1st.
All students selected for a scholarship award must reply by email after being notified of their award stating they accept the scholarship by Friday, May 8th, at 23:59 ET.
Eligibility & Requirements
In order to be considered for a scholarship you must:
- Be a current high school student who meets the Boston University EducationUSA Academy program requirements.
- Submit an online application for EducationUSA Academy including the personal statement and scholarship essays.
Scholarship awards will be credited to students’ Boston University Student Accounts and will be applied towards the tuition of the EducationUSA Academy program. Awardees will remain responsible for all other remaining fees. Students applying to other Boston University CELOP programs are not eligible to participate.