1. What is your name? My name is Raphael Uriel Samuelson Dossou. 2. Where...
Since 1975, CELOP has helped international students improve their English and understanding of U.S. culture. We have sent thousands of students to higher education institutions around the U.S. Our students leave CELOP with advanced English language skills and are prepared for the demands of a U.S. university education. Others come to CELOP for professional development in one of our specialized professional programs.
CELOP students succeed because
- they live a rich cultural and social life in the great city of Boston.
- they can live, study, and play on Boston University’s exciting campus.
- they learn in small classes with talented and experienced Boston University teachers.
- they can select or design an English program to meet their individual needs.
CELOP connects students to life in the city of Boston and on the Boston University campus. We help students apply to colleges and universities in the U.S. or prepare them for their professional career. Students leave CELOP with more confident and are equipped with the language skills and cultural awareness they need to succeed.
CELOP is a part of Boston University’s Office of Global Programs and we work closely with other academic and administrative units on campus to enrich the international student experience at Boston University.
Accreditation and Memberships