Dive deeper into your academic interests.
The College of Arts & Sciences offers students a broad range of special academic opportunities in addition to your major. Here are some of the highlights:
- Study abroad in one of more than 20 countries
- Earn honors in your major
- Learn one of more than 25 languages offered at BU
- Explore what it means to be human with humanities courses and degree programs
- Conduct original research alongside a faculty mentor
- Broaden your view and deepen your understanding of the world by earning a major or minor in the Core Curriculum, a distinct interdisciplinary learning program. If you choose to be part of Core, you will become more familiar with critical works and ideas that give a coherent foundation to any major.
- Work in cutting-edge laboratories and interact with leading thinkers in environmental science and sustainability
- Explore global topics of study in almost every discipline, from World Languages & Literature to Religion
- Intern within BU or outside of BU
- Work with pre-health and pre-law advisors to prepare for a career in medicine or law