- All Day
- on Thursday, May 15, 2014
As a student or recent college graduate,
you should be proud of your accomplishments!
However, you may be struggling to determine what's next.
In what is still a very tough job market,
there is an industry that is thriving...
If you are confident, goal-oriented, and competitive, then you may want to consider a career in medical device sales.
Hiring managers are frequently looking for young professionals who have a passion for selling and can represent their products with integrity and professionalism.
On Wednesday, May 21st, Med Sales Career will be hosting a Medical Sales Career Fair in Boston, MA from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
We will be joined by hiring managers
from several medical device companies which will be disclosed as we get closer to the event.
Unlike traditional career fairs, attendance is by invitation only.
Select candidates will have introductory interviews with hiring managers,
and many candidates will be offered multiple interview slots.
• Undergraduate degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Biology, Kinesiology, etc. preferred (on or before May 2014)
• Confident, goal-oriented, and competitive nature
• Collegiate athletes are encouraged to apply
• Interest and passion for sales in a technical and demanding environment
For consideration, please send your resume by May 15th to: Boston@MedSalesCareer.com
If you have questions about this event, please contact Shannon Marshall from Med Sales Career at (801) 319-7882
or by email at Shannon@MedSalesCareer.com.