BU Students - you can help shape the BU Arts Initiative. We are now accepting applications to serve on our 2014/2015 Student Advisory Council. Apps are due April 2.
We are looking for 15-20 diverse students to serve a one-year term, with the possibility of renewal, representing both undergraduate and graduate students from a variety of schools and programs and representing a variety of activities and interests.
All should be interested in the arts, though you do not necessarily need to be currently active in the arts.
The 13/14 Student Advisory Board will meet monthly at an agreed upon time, with a first meeting convened in April 2013.
Our goals are:
• Increasing the visibility of the Arts at BU
• Advising on the best uses of resources to support and advance the arts at BU
• Advising on programs and priorities to increase arts engagement among students at BU
• Increase access to and participation with arts organizations in Boston
• Actively support and participate in Arts Initiative programs including, but not limited to the Signature Events, and the Arts Insiders ProgramApplication deadline - Wednesday, April 2 at 3 pm.
Notifications will be made within one week.Click here to apply.Click here for more info on the BU Arts Initiative.