The Government Careers Information Forum is an educational networking event for students and professionals. Round table discussions provide students with the opportunity to learn first-hand about the types of careers possible in different Government Agencies.
There are six 20 minute sessions. Students can come for one or come for all.Attending Employers:
1. Hanscom Air Force Base
2. MA Department of Developmental Services
3. MA Department of Early Education & Care
4. MA Department of Environmental Protection
5. MA Department of Mental Health
6. MA Department of Transportation
7. MA Division of Banks
8. MA Division of Capital Asset Management
9. MA Executive Office of Energy & Environmental Affairs
10. MA Human Resources Division, Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity
11. MA Office of the Attorney General
13. Peace Corps
14. US Army
15. US Customs and Border Protection
16. US DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration)
17. US Department of State
18. US FBI
19. US General Services Administration
20. US Homeland Security Investigations / Immigration and Customs Enforcement
All majors and years are welcome to attend. Please note that U.S. citizenship is required to work for U.S. government offices and agencies.
College Career Centers of Boston (CCCOB) is a collaborative effort by: Boston College, Boston University, Emerson College, Emmanuel College, Simmons College, Suffolk University.Click here for more information.