Globalization and social media have made the world smaller, more connected and infinitely more competitive. The world has changed. Instead of job security, we are all free agents in a collaborative work model—even if we work for a company. Your job is to brand yourself so the world can tap your talents and engage with you. If your brand doesn’t match the requirements of the new world order, you need to reinvent your personal brand.
In this informative session, you will learn a strategic approach to personal branding that will help you position yourself effectively against the competition.
Karen will present key personal branding concepts and templates with tips that can help accelerate professional opportunities. You will be inspired and empowered to develop your own personal brand. Through personal anecdotes and concrete examples, you will learn what it takes to brand yourself from the inside out.
In this interactive seminar, you will learn:
• Why personal branding is a requirement in today’s changing world
• Important personal branding lessons from well-known leaders
• The BrandingPays 5-step framework for your brand strategy
• How to identify your Cake and Icing (rational value and emotional value) for a winning brand
• How to develop clear and compelling messages for online and offline brandingMore information about the speaker available here.