An AMCF University Free Webinar: "What I Wish I Knew in my First Year of Consulting"
Tuesday, May 14,2013
12:00pm - 1:00pm EST
As a recent graduate about to start down the consulting road, you undoubtedly have many unanswered questions. There will be numerous twists and turns that lie ahead, some which can be expected, many which will be new and unanticipated.
This webinar will help you better prepare yourself for this journey focusing on skills and mindsets essential to a powerful start in consulting. Understanding the varying phases in the first year in consulting - both easy and difficult - will help you transform the experience, and set you up for a successful professional career.
Join us to hear from two young consultants at leading consulting firms as they reflect on their time as first-year consultants, a little less than a year ago. Topics to be addressed include:
· Project work: learning, growing, and contributing
· Making the most of evaluations and feedback
· Cultural issues, including work/life balance, mentoring, and career planning
· On-the-job training and more formal education
· Longer term prospects for advancement and developmentMore information here