Enhance student life
BU students grow inside the classroom—and outside of it.
In student-run clubs and organizations, community service projects, artistic and cultural pursuits, campus-based religious and spiritually oriented groups, and on athletic teams, students learn to set strategy, build effective teams, and organize and run events. And in the process, they have fun, develop their values, and build friendships that last a lifetime.
Our student organizations are largely funded through BU’s annual operating budget. The creation of an endowed Undergraduate Student Experience Fund will ensure that, even in lean budget years, students can continue to dream big, and pursue good ideas—and that no program’s positive impact will be curtailed.
There are many ways to enhance student life at BU:
- Support your favorite athletic team
- Donate to the endowed Student Experience Fund
- Support a visiting professorship to bring great minds to BU for a temporary term to share their knowledge
- Support the Community Service Center Annual Fund
- Support a specific research project that is important to you, or advances the agenda of your corporation or foundation
- Designate your Annual Fund gift to your favorite school or college—it will be used as needed to support student organizations, community service projects, and other student life programs.