- All Categories
- Featured Events
- BU Central
- Center for the Humanities
- Charity & Volunteering
- Conferences & Workshops
- Food & Beverage
- LAW Community
- Other Events
- Religious Services & Activities
- Special Interest to Women
- Sports & Recreation
- Social Events
- Study Abroad
- February Frenzy - UbisoftAll day
- Shoayuan SuiAll day
- Courtney Licata: The Tragedy of Being HumanAll day
- Cullen Washington Jr.: The Land Before WordsAll day
- The Lightning Speed of the PresentAll day
- Susan Metrican: Wavy PanesAll day
- Biology Dissertation Defense of Andrew B. Reinmann10:00 am
- Condensed Matter Seminar11:00 am
- Morbidity & Mortality Conference11:30 am
- Chemistry Dissertation Defense of Xinrong Lin1:00 pm
- Impact of an Adapted Smarter Lunchroom Intervention for Youth with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities1:00 pm
- Chemical Synthesis and Biological Studies of Antitumor Natural Products2:00 pm
- Wed@Hariri: Armando Fox uses MOOCs to reinvigorate software engineering education3:00 pm
- BU Abroad 1013:00 pm
- Teaching & Learning in the US and China4:00 pm
- Art exhibition tour by curator Rachel Tolano4:00 pm
- Aegis Media Information Session4:30 pm
- Turkish Night5:00 pm
- Turkish Night 5:00 pm
- International Student Support Group5:00 pm
- Jewish Studies and Religion 2014 Course Sampling6:00 pm
- Peace Corps Information Session6:00 pm
- Black History month panel discussion, Africans in Boston speakers event6:30 pm
- The White House: First Mothers6:30 pm
- A Glimpse into Gush Katif: Series #37:00 pm
- Group Junior Recital7:00 pm
- SUITS College Tour7:00 pm
- Accumulation: Shannon Cochrane & Márcio Carvalho7:00 pm
- Group Junior Recitals7:00 pm
- Dinner and Discussion7:00 pm
- School of Theatre presents THE TRAVELING LADY7:30 pm
- BCAP presents OUR CLASS7:30 pm
- Richmond Competition Winner's Recital: Victor Cayres, piano8:00 pm
- ESO General Meeting8:00 pm
Jewish Studies and Religion 2014 Course Sampling
Need a humanities elective for this Summer or next Fall?
Have you ever wondered why Jerusalem is so important to so many people?
Or, how Israeli media reflect global culture?
Or, how gender figures into Judaism?
Or, what Jewish Mysticism is?
Find out what taking a class with BU Jewish Studies and Religion faculty can teach you by joining one or both of our course samplers!
Where: BU Hillel House, 213 BSR, 2nd Floor
When: Feb. 26 and March 5th, at 6pm.
Meet with professors to discuss their Summer 2014 and Fall 2014 courses—from Israeli culture and media to gender and Judaism. (Kosher food-parve-will be provided.) No pre-requisites. Note: All 100- and 200-level courses fulfill undergrad humanities requirements. RSVP for dinner on Facebook or at email@example.com.
|When||6:00 pm on Wednesday, February 26, 2014|
|Building||BU Hillel House, 213 BSR|
|Contact Name||Sarah Leventer|
|Contact Organization||Elie Wiesel Center for Judaic Studies|