Included below are detailed instructions for printing each CADER course feature.
Single Course Pages
To print a single page, highlight the content you wish to print, right click on your computer mouse and select the print option.
Blackboard Learn currently does not allow for easily printing the online course.
Certificate of Completion
Scoring 70% or above on the Post-Quizwill give you access to the Certificate of Completion. If you score below 70 percent, please return to the course and prepare to retake the Post-Assessment. You will have three opportunities to score a passing grade.
How to Print Your Certificate of Completion
If you have passed your Post-Assessment and want to print your certificate:
- Step 1: Once you complete the Post-Assessment and score a 70 percent or higher, a Certificate Question page will appear beneath the Post-Assessment page. Click on the Certificate Question page link.
- Step 2: Click on Begin Assessment.
- Step 3: Select True.
- Step 4: Click Finish.
- Step 5: Confirm you want to submit your assessment.
- Step 6: Close the assessment window and go to the online course browser.
- Step 7: Click on the Certificate link beneath the Certificate Question.
- Step 8: Choose the certificate that meets your needs and print the certificate for your records.
- Step 9: Print.