Viewing the Course Catalogue
You can access CADER course catalogue by visiting the CADER website. Click on a course title to view a full description.
Accessing Your Online Course(s)
After enrolling and paying for an Online Course or Certificate Program, you will receive an automated e-mail from email@example.com. This e-mail will confirm your enrollment and will contain instructions for accessing your online coursework. Online course access instructions are also listed below:
- Step 1: After a ten minute enrollment waiting period, you can access your online course or program from the BU CADER Homepage.
- Step 2: Click on the Login to Access Your Course Button and enter your BU login name and password.
- Step 3: Click on an online course or program title to begin coursework.
Online Course Features
Prior to beginning your online courses, please familiarize yourself with CADER online courses by completing the Student Orientation.
The orientation is designed to enable you to navigate your online courses effectively and develop skills beyond those that you use in the face-to-face classroom. This tool will give you the knowledge necessary to make the most of your learning experience.
You will find that the Student Orientation course is designed to look, feel, and run similarly to the courses you will be taking, and completing this orientation will help you gain the skills you need to participate fully in your course. It contains tutorials that will help you to:
- Navigate the online course sysetm
- Adjust Your Personal Settings to Gain Full Access
- Manage Course Content
- Participate in Discussions
- Use Course E-mail
- Complete Assessments
For more information, please review the CADER User Guide.