Registration and Payment
- How do I register with CADER?
- How do I enroll in a course or certificate program?
- Do I have to enroll in a course or certificate program before I pay for it?
- What methods of payment do you accept for your courses and certificate programs?
- Do I have to enter my credit card information every time I purchase a course or certificate program?
- How do I print a payment receipt?
- How long do I have to complete a course or certificate program after I have paid for it?
- What is your policy for refunds and cancellations?
- The learner profile asks for personal information. What do you do with it?
New users will need to register with Boston University CADER to create a BU login name and password. To begin the process go to our website’s homepage and click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
Additional information on enrollment is available on the CADER website.
After creating an account, you will be prompted to login and select an online course or certificate program. Follow the prompts on the screen to add to cart and pay for your course/certificate program. Additional information on enrollment is available on the CADER website.
You will be prompted to pay for your course or certificate program during the enrollment process. Anyone paying with a credit card will be redirected to the Boston University Cashier’s Office.
The Boston University Cashier’s Office accepts AMEX, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Your payment is directed through the Boston University Cashier’s Office, which ensures a secure credit card transaction.
After submitting payment, you will receive an email with a payment receipt. We recommend you print that receipt for your records.
Do I have to enter my credit card information every time I purchase a course or certificate program?
You will be prompted to enter your credit card information each time you enroll in a new course or certificate program. For your security, credit card information is not saved in the system.
Individual learners have one year from enrollment to complete a course or certificate program. However, CADER recommends you complete an online course within six months. Learners enrolling as part of an organizational training program should contact their training liaison to verify completion dates.
Once you begin a course or certificate program, Boston University CADER will not be able to issue a refund.
Boston University CADER uses the information collected to provide agencies/organizations with a summary of their workforce.