Registration and Payment
- How do I register with CADER?
- Do I have to register with CADER every time I purchase an online course or program?
- How do I enroll in an online course or program?
- Do I have to enroll in an online course or program before I pay for it?
- How do I pay for an online course or program?
- What methods of payment do you accept for your online courses and programs?
- Do I have to enter my credit card information every time I purchase an online course or program?
- How long do I have to complete an online course or program after I have paid for it?
- What is your policy for refunds and cancellations?
- The Registration page asks for personal information. What do you do with it?
- What if I forgot my login name and password?
- When I log in, I get a message that says “Invalid Login.” What do I do?
- When I log in, I get a message that says “You are not currently enrolled in any courses that start after today.” What do I do?
- I work at an organization that purchased courses for me. Do I still have to register and pay?
- Do I have to take the course in one sitting?
- What are the course completion requirements?
If you are a new user, you will need to register with CADER to set a BU login name and password. To register, please go to the Registration page and follow the instructions to register with CADER.
No. Once you have registered, and created a BU login name and password, your registration information will be saved in our system and you will not have to repeat the process.
After registering with CADER, you will be prompted to login to the CADER website and select an CADER online course or program. For more detailed instructions, please go to the Registration page and follow the instructions to enroll in an online course or program.
Yes, you will be prompted to pay for the online course or program during the enrollment process. Anyone paying with a credit card will be redirected to the Boston University Cashier’s Office.
To pay for an online course or program, please go to the Registration page. Follow the instructions on enrolling in an online course or program and the screen prompts to enter your credit card payment. All costs are covered in the course fee.
The Boston University Cashier’s Office accepts AMEX, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Your payment is directed through the Boston University Credit Card Center, which ensures a secure credit card transaction.
Yes. Each time you wish to take a new online course or program, you will need to enter your credit card information. Credit card information is not saved in the system.
You will have a period of one year beginning at the time you enroll in the online course or program to complete it. However, CADER recommends you complete an online course within six months.
Once you begin an online course or program, CADER will not be able to issue a refund.
CADER uses the information collected to provide agencies/organizations with a summary of their workforce.
Your BU login name is the e-mail address you used to register with CADER. If you cannot remember which e-mail account you used, CADER staff has access to BU login names and can easily provide you with that information. However, CADER staff does not have access to passwords, and participants who forget their password will be asked to reset a password by going to https://weblogin.bu.edu/buweb/resetpw.
Both BU login name and password are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as you entered them into the registration form. If you are not sure whether you have the correct BU login name and password, please see the question above.
When I log in, I get a message that says “You are not currently enrolled in any courses that start after today.” What do I do?
CADER has two websites, one for registering and the other for accessing the online coursework. If you are receiving this message, you are currently logged into the registration website. When you are ready to access your online course or program, please go to the Registration page and follow the instructions to access your online course or program.
If your employer has purchased a course or Certificate Program for you, you will be given a discount code. You still have to register with the CADER to access your coursework. After adding the course(s) to the cart, enter the discount code to override the payment amount. If you are not sure what your discount code is, please contact the administrator at your agency responsible for purchasing the course(s) or certificate.
CADER online courses do not have to be completed in one sitting. To be redirected to the last section you completed, CADER recommends you save your last page as a internet favorite page and then logout. Click on the internet favorite page when you are ready to login and you will be redirected to your last page.
What are the course completion requirements?
In order to receive Continuing Education Credits, you must review all of the course content, achieve a 70% on the post-quiz, and complete the course evaluation.