Continuing Education Credit
- Is CADER an approved provider of continuing education in my state?
- How do I receive CEUs from CADER?
- Who notifies my State Licensing Board of the courses I’ve completed?
- What if I don’t have access to a printer?
CADER online courses are approved by the accrediting bodies listed below to offer continuing education credits in social work. To find out which jurisdictions accept credit from these accrediting bodies, please click here.
- Alabama State Board of Social Work Examiners (Provider #0315) thru 11/08/2015
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program (Provider #1121)
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences (Provider #3607)
- Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board (Provider #07-003)
- Massachusetts Nursing Continuing Education Credit
- National Board of Certified Counselors (Provider #6378)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Continuing Education Approval Program (Provider #886426620)
- Physician Assistants
* If you have any questions about CEUs in your state, please contact your state board.
To receive CEU credit for this course, you will need to read the entire course and complete the CADER evaluation form. Additionally, you will have to take a post-assessment and obtain a score of 70% or higher to receive credit. When you have completed all of the course requirements, you will have the option to print your CEU certificate.
CADER provides a report to the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) thru 11/08/2015 and the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) listing all licensed social workers who have completed CADER online training courses and received CEUs.
Licensed social workers must contact their individual state jurisdiction to review current continuing education requirements for licensure renewal. It is up to licensees to be sure the content of the courses they take will meet the requirements of their board and that online courses are accepted. Click here for more information regarding the jurisdictions in which CADER online courses are accepted.
Because our courses are available via the Internet, you can print a certificate from any computer with an Internet connection. You do not have to print the certificate from the same computer on which you completed your course.
If you cannot access a computer with a printer, we are happy to fax you your certificate. To order a printed certificate, please contact CADER by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (617) 358-2635.