Support information and documentation for common BUworks/SAP transactions are available and include:
- Video Clips – Provide brief navigational and conceptual background information.
- Process Guides – Simple process flows show the sequence of transactions and give context to the detailed work instructions.
- Work Instructions – Step-by-step instructions which include detailed descriptions, examples, short cuts, best practices, and screen shots for processing transactions in BUworks.
- Quick Reference Guides – Concise 1-2 page documents providing summary instructions for performing a particular task.
- Glossary – Definitions of the most commonly used terms in BUworks/SAP.
1. Access BUworks Online Help
Click to Access BUworks Online Help
2. Select and View – Video Clips, Process Guides, Work Instructions, or Glossary Items
3. Search the Document Library for Detailed Work Instructions
There are two ways to navigate Works Instructions and Quick Reference information:
- Search by Keyword or Transaction Code
- Browse Folders
4. View or Print Work Instructions
Note: While support documents can be printed or saved locally, it is recommended that users refer to help documentation online. This ensures that the information being referenced is current.